Jothi Nedungadi is a small business entrepreneur, coach, mentor, leader, systems thinker, motivator and collaborator. She has been a thought leader for the past 16 years. She has worked for Fortune 500 companies in the past, and now, works with small businesses to launch, build and grow them.
With an undergraduate degree in Fine Arts & Business, and a masters in Education, Jothi has been involved with companies and organizations in these industries:
• Non-profit associations, strategic planning, mentoring and community impacts
• Trade Associations, leadership, PR, marketing, website redesign, social media & internet marketing strategy
• Pharmaceutical, training & development for sales force
• Medical Insurance, organizational development, curriculum design & development, education & systems implementation
• Manufacturing, sales force development and learning content management systems integration
Jothi started her market research company, Competitive InfoSearch, LLC, in 2006, which quickly evolved to providing internet marketing strategies and business coaching to small businesses. With her breadth of experience in marketing, operations and human resource management, she engages with businesses in varying stages of their business lifecycle and successfully guides them through their challenges.
In addition to being CEO at Competitive InfoSearch, LLC, Jothi is an Adjunct Faculty/Business Coach at a local Technical College. She is on Advisory panels and Boards of several local for profits and non-profits in the area.